“Enovation proved to be an expert and helpful partner on this project. At all times they worked closely with our team and were able to overcome any issues we encountered. We are delighted to have been able to meet our deadlines and that the project has been so successful.”
Open Source Enterprise Web Content Management
Drupal is architected for large complex, content rich website developments requiring input and collaboration from Administrators, Moderators and publishers.
In recent years there has been a significant trend showing companies migrating from proprietary CMS to Drupal. Enovation has been working with Drupal for several years and has built up extensive technical expertise in the deployment of Drupal for our clients. One ofthe key services we offer is migration to Drupal from existing CMS.
Some of the key features of Drupal include:
- Secure web based interface with cross browser support
- In-context and forms based editing
- Core version control
- Workflow for assigned tasks such as draft, review and publish
- Administrator control of roles/permissions
- Customisable look and feel
- Multi-lingual support
- Auditing and rollback functionality
- Powerful 'hook' functionality enabling complex customisations
- 16,000 community modules
- WCAG 2.0 and ATAG 2.0 compliance