“Enovation proved to be an expert and helpful partner on this project. At all times they worked closely with our team and were able to overcome any issues we encountered. We are delighted to have been able to meet our deadlines and that the project has been so successful.”
It is common for our client organisations to have many different software applications, user authentication and support systems. New and third party software needs to integrate with these to allow for the transfer of relevant data and for greater interoperability. At Enovation, we use web service protocols and open architecture to seamlessly integrate our solutions with clients’ existing internal systems. Key integration projects include:
- Moodle and Mahara - Integrated with Moodle, this online ePortfolio helps learners to showcase their creative output to a variety of target audiences.
- Moodle and StudentDiary Pro - Track and assess your learners' progress with our online journal built onto Moodle.
- Moodle and Jasper Reports - Receive regular scheduled reports on learners’ performance, and site-wide Moodle usage with this easy to use business intelligence suite.
- Moodle and Elluminate - Web conferencing and virtual classroom technology integrated with Moodle.
- Active Directory Infrastructure/LDAP Integration – Authenticate Moodle log-ins against existing network user-names and passwords.
- Human Resource/Student Information Systems – Integration with Moodle allows direct access to HR and student data (SAP & Oracle).
- Research Management Systems - Integrated with institutional repositories to allow for the transfer of data between the two.