Enovation Solutions is a provider of learning, compliance and talent management solutions with specific expertise in utilising proven, integrated open source solutions to meet the diverse needs of our international client base.
Trusted for 15 years, we offer a complete range of consulting services to our clients to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of innovative eLearning strategies in their organisations. These include bespoke eLearning content development, training, customisation and business process analysis to ensure our solutions meet the real needs of organisations.
To ensure the continued success of the solutions we implement, we provide ongoing application support and hosting and have in excess of 200 Irish and International supported customers.
We are now hiring for the position of Moodle eLearning Consultant to work from our head office in central Dublin.
This is a customer facing role which involves aspects of business development and sales, account management and domain expertise.
- Business development of our eLearning business, including input into eLearning strategy and marketing activity
- Proactively help to promote and develop our eLearning business, including
- Follow up leads generated through marketing and other activities
- Liaise with current and prospective clients about the company’s services, including making presentations, attending at conferences and seminars and running webinars and other promotional activities
- Develop good business relationships with current and future clients
- Prepare and assist with sales proposals, costings and projections as required
- Keep up to date with technology trends within the education sector and provide input into Enovation’s education strategy
- Work independently, and with the business development team, in developing the sales database as a dynamic source of client contact and market information
- Continually review business and market trends and, in consultation with Enovation Management, adapt sales strategy and approach accordingly
- Provide training on elearning platforms to existing and future clients
- Use social media and other tools (eg blogs) to enhance our thought leadership.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new customers based on expertise and excellent interpersonal skills
- Speak and exhibit at conferences.
- A recognised relevant third level qualification
- At least 3 years prior experience of working in a customer facing sales and account management role
- Excellent eLearning experience and knowledge
- Specific experience of working with Moodle / Totara
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Strong general IT literacy – office productivity tools
- An understanding of open source technology
- Eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
This is a permanent, full-time role with remuneration commensurate to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Please send your CV and cover letter to HR@enovation.ie
NOTE: We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.