What is Drupal?
Open Source Enterprise Web Content Management System
Drupal is architected for large complex, content rich website developments requiring input and collaboration from Administrators, Moderators and publishers. Drupal powers websites across all sectors, from government and corporate to community and arts.
In recent years there has been a significant trend showing companies migrating from proprietary CMS to Drupal. Enovation has been working with Drupal for several years and has built up extensive technical expertise in the deployment of Drupal for our clients. One of the key services we offer is migration to Drupal from existing CMS.
Some of the key features of Drupal Services include:
- Secure web based interface with cross browser support
- In-context and forms based editing
- Core version control
- Workflow for assigned tasks such as draft, review and publish
- Administrator control of roles/permissions
- Customisable look and feel
- Multi-lingual support
- Auditing and rollback functionality
- Powerful ‘hook’ functionality enabling complex customisations
- 16,000 community modules
- WCAG 2.0 and ATAG 2.0 compliance
Contact us if you would like to talk to one of our expert staff about your Drupal needs.