“Enovation proved to be an expert and helpful partner on this project. At all times they worked closely with our team and were able to overcome any issues we encountered. We are delighted to have been able to meet our deadlines and that the project has been so successful.”
Training is a vital component of any of open source implementation. It ensures that all the administrators and users have good working knowledge of the key features and functionality relevant to their roles, which ultimately ensures the long term success of the project. We offer full training on all the products that we implement and support, including a number of extra service options to help you get the most from the training programme:
- You can opt for on-site or remote delivery for more flexibility. We also offer an online training programme for the Moodle solution.
- Our courses range from basic introductory courses to more advanced levels.
- All of our courses are targeted at different user types.
- For the Moodle training courses, we offer content consultancy and instructional design services to help our clients reformat their off-line training content for use in an on-line environment.
- If you have a particular training need, we can develop a course that is tailor-made to address your individual requirements.
- We provide training in all the products we support as well as Web 2.0 technology
Online Moodle Training
Aimed at beginners as well as experienced users, Moodle Bites is a comprehensive, 8-Module course designed for Moodle users who want to develop functional Moodle skills but who need the flexibility of on-line studying. Course Outline:
- Free Module: Understanding Moodle
- Module One: Setting up your first Moodle course
- Module Two: Adding resources and using blocks
- Module Three: Using Moodle activities I
- Module Four: Using Moodle activities II
- Module Five: Using Moodle activities III
- Module Six: Student and course management
- Module Seven: Using Multimedia in your courses
- Module Eight: Extending Moodle
For a complete course out-line visit our website http://www.learnonline.ie/moodle/login/index.php Cost: Special Introductory offer of €150 per delegate. Technical Requirements: The course is delivered in a Moodle version 1.9 environment, although it is appropriate for participants using Moodle version 1.7 and later. To Enroll: You can register on-line through the website above (you will be asked to create a new account first).
For additional information please contact us here.